الخميس، 2 أبريل 2009

My Hijab





What do you see when you look at me ,
do you see someone limited or someone free


some people just look and stare,
simply because they can't see my hair

others think I am controlled and uneducated,
they think that I am limited and unliberated

They are so GRATEFUL that they are not me,
because they would presently like to remain free!

well, free is not exactly the word I would have used,
describing women who are cheated on and abused

they think that I do not have opinions or voice,
They think that being hooded is not my choice

they think that the hood makes me look caged,
that my husband or dad are totally outraged

all they can do is looking at me in fear,
and in my eye there is a painful tear

NOT because I have been stared at of made fun of,
but because people are closing the eyes to the one up above

on the day of JUDGMENT they will be the fools,
because they were too ashamed to play their own rules

May be the guys don't think I am a cutie,
but at least I am filled with more INNER BEAUTY

SEE, I have declined from being a guys toy,
because I wont let myself to be controlled by a boy

Real men are able to value my mind,
and are not busy staring at my eye...lined

we are not controlled by a mini skirt and a tight shirt,
we are given so much respect and never treated like dirt


we have the strength to do what is really right,
even if it means putting up a life-long fight


So You SEE, we are the ones that are free and librated,
we are not the ones that are sexually terrorized and violated.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق