الأحد، 12 أبريل 2009

Listen to your heart...


If you can live the life that you believe in
you will have everything you need
to reach your dream.
Just look into your heart and you'll find confidence in yourself that will make each challenge easier to face.
You'll discover the hope that will keep you believing... 
You'll find an inner strength that 
will help you past obstacles...
And you'll see the happiness that's waiting for you if you keep trying...
The struggle for any dream is always worth the effort, for in the struggle lies its strength and fulfillment...
If you listen to your heart you will reach your dream.


هناك 9 تعليقات:

  1. بوست جميل جدا بس عجبتني قوي الجمله دي

    And you'll see the happiness that's waiting for you if you keep trying...

    ردحذف
  2. نسيت أبارك لك على النيولوك ^^

    ردحذف
  3. very nice :)

    am sorry ya dodo for my absence

    am missing u too much :)

    ردحذف
  4. dodo, thanks a lot my dear
    I haven't choosen the new look yet :D
    just trying different templates ;)

    Mom, never mind my dear
    I glade you're ok :)
    miss you ya 7oby :flow:

    ردحذف
  5. Just look into your heart and you'll find confidence in yourself that will make each challenge easier to face.

    really really beautiful Words
    my dear ,, keep it up :)

    ردحذف
  6. thanks hoeny,

    shikohaity you're the one lies deep deep deep in my heart :)

    BTW, these are not my words
    As usuall I found'em on a card :D

    ردحذف
  7. :blush:
    i luv u dodi :)

    never mind sweety
    nice word :)

    ردحذف
  8. احم رديت من بتاع نور
    مش بتعمل بتسجل خروجها بعد ما تقعد
    سورى دودو .. :D

    ردحذف
  9. ولا يهمك يا شكشوكتي :)
    تسلمي يا قمر :)

    ردحذف