الأربعاء، 30 ديسمبر 2009

....

I don't know
I just have a lot of feelings, emotions inside me
and I wasn't quiet good at sharing'em or letting'em out recently
it's like I've been keeping them inside me for a long time
and now I think I'm about to break down completely
I've been depressed a lot recently
and I'm not sure whether I can or can not get rid of it


OH, I wish I can scream
with a loud voice
or to run
run as fast as I can
from nothing but my world
may be if I ran
I get rid of my reality which I can't accept

I wish to cry
until the tears dry
really, tears sometimes are the best friend
it takes all the pain with it and disappear

may be the problem isn't in acceptance itself
may be it's just in me
I don't know any more
I'm just tired
and I'm not capable of continuing like this
or else I'll go just mad
or, I've been already !!

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. me too i got crazy because of myslef
    i cant understand what she want exactly
    when i was there i was suffering everyday to come back
    when i cameback am suffering everymoment from the life and its dirty playings
    i feel i cant adapt with this world
    or maybe am not a human being or coming from the outer space
    i have big feeling of failure,depression and ambitionless :(

    really i feel am not me
    :(
    what happened dina ? :(

    ردحذف
  2. :(

    what happened is that I'm not capable to act in this play any more
    like everything is ok and nothing is wrong at all
    I can't smile any more while I'm dying inside
    you know I can't even speak or talk
    I don't have the solution and at the same time I can't change my present neither can I move to my future

    I wish I can tell you something to make you feel better
    but right now I wish not to make you feel worse :(

    ردحذف
  3. :(

    don't let these bad feelings control you

    or you won't get rid from them

    try to get rid from these feelings in any thing

    try to do something you love to forget these feelings

    and sm!le :) and be optimistic

    try to change the bad environment around u

    I know these feelings and suffer from them :(

    but I try change them

    there is a beautiful tomorrow :)

    ردحذف
  4. of course my dear there is and there will be a better tomorrow
    sometimes you just need some company to be with
    so as to make you more patient on what you face in your life
    once you find this company
    you'll find everything easy
    even if there is some pain you'll find that you don't suffer a lot

    thanks my dear
    I'm so much better now thanks to Allah :)

    ردحذف