الأربعاء، 25 مارس 2009

Always on my mind

I read this note a long time ago,

but I still find it more than beautiful

Always on my mind 
This probably sounds corny
But honestly it is true
There is not one day
that passes by
when I don't think of you.
And though I may not show it
Or make my feelings clear.
I hate to be away from you
I long to have you near
So never feel unwanted
wherever you may be
I think about you constantly
you mean so much to me.. 

هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. gameela ma sha2 allah :)

    btw check my last post feeha note leky :)

    ردحذف
  2. nice

    :)

    keep up for the great work el blog 7elwa awy

    شويه عربى بقى :D

    جو اون :D

    ردحذف
  3. I'm galde that you liked it ;)

    I'll check your post Eng.Tarek isA

    zahra my love :)
    thanks a lot my dear, I'm so glade that for this lovely visit to my blog :D
    شوية عربي حاضير من عينيا
    ربنا يبارك في عمرك يا جميلة :flower:

    ردحذف
  4. sweet Words dodi
    Keep it up
    :):)

    ردحذف
  5. Thanks Sh!kohaity, you're the sweater hoeny :D

    ردحذف