الجمعة، 27 أغسطس 2010

.........

Peace upon you all :)
I'm sad,,, simply I ain't happy, the problem is I'm not able to change that since a while
YES I go out, laugh, tell jokes and everything,, but this has never been a real scale for happiness,,,,,,,
these laughs are like pain killers, they make me comforted for a while,, then when their effect goes away, the pain grows stronger
it's like you have a broken leg and you take a pain killer for it then you run as you can feel no pain, when the effect of the pain killer goes away your leg will kill you out of pain,
it's just something I can't fix, nothing is in my hand really
it's just getting bigger everyday that I can't bear any more
I just don't know the cause I can see only the effect, and that's the problem
you can't treat what you don't know how did it go wrong......

هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. انا حاسة اوى معاكى الاحساس ده
    فى حاجة مكسورة جوة كل ما تيجي تحاولى تتعايشي متعرفيش
    بس دايما يا دينا بيبقي فى سبب
    حتى لو انتى حاسة ان مفيش
    دورى وهتلاقيه اكيد ... وحاولى تعالجيه
    وتعرفى دينا عايزة ايه واقعدي معاها شوية
    نفسي اقعد معايا شوية ومش لاقية وقت
    انتى متلهيش نفسك عنك
    لازم تقعدي لوحدك وتتكلمى مع نفسك وتتناقشي معاها وتشوفى هي عايزة ايه واعملوه سوا
    وماتطوليش لوحدك :)

    ردحذف
  2. alsalam 3alaykom
    I think that you can be healed by connecting with ALLAH then with yourself ... Dina you are stronger than you think but you need a chance to prove that .. try to be yourself and you will feel better

    ردحذف
  3. mom,,, I'm sure there is a reason, but may be because a lot of things happened together I'm stuck in the middle and don't know from where to start,,,, it's so bad, every time I try be with myself I don't find her
    may be because there's no time as you've said or because I'm so depressed even to try,, we'll find each other one day isA mom, I'm sure we'll


    our,,,wa 3alayki el salam w ra7mat Allah w barakato :)
    my dear, I'm really tired,,, the problem is that there is something broken needs to be fixed so that the connection succeeds, our I'm weaker than you think, I ain't strong at all though I seem though....

    ردحذف
  4. حبيبتي ..
    الشئ المكسور علاجه عند من خلقك فهو أعلم كيف يعالج والاتصال بالله لا يحتاج إلا لان ترفعي يديكي وتناجيه وتبكي متضرعة إليه حتى يجبر كسرك فهو الجبار يجبر كسرنا ويتول أمرنا .. ان كنت ضعيفة ولست قوية فإن الانسان خلق ضعيفا ويستمد كل منا قوته من الله فلا حول ولا قوة الا به .. وفرصة العشر الأواخر من رمضان وليلة القدر هي خير فرصة لجبر الكسر واطمئنان القلب بذكر الله ..
    تأكدي انك ان تضرعت الى رب العالمين فلن يخذلك أبدا وسيمدك بقوة من عنده ..
    حبيبتي لن نعرف أنفسنا أكثر من الذي خلقنا فلنقف بين يديه يصلح قلوبنا ويجبر كسرنا ..
    والله مالك غير الله من أحد في كل لك الله
    وتذكري أني لك أخت يدي بيديك ان احتجتيني يوما ستجديني بجوارك بل ستجديني أسكن قلبك :)

    ردحذف
  5. our my dear ♥ you know that you're deep inside my heart :)
    you're right,, nothing more to be said =)

    ردحذف